America's Answer! Production
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : America's Answer! Production
- Artist: Jean Carlu Designer Division of Information, Office for Emergency Management Publisher U.S. Government Printing Office Printer
- Accession: XX1990.2977
- Country: United States Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1942
- Dimensions: Inches 32 45 Dimensions, mounted Inches 29-7/8 45 Dimensions, sheet, Centimeters 81.3 114.3 Dimensions, mounted Centimeters 75.9 102.5 Dimensions, sheet
- Collection: Object
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: War and Political Propaganda
- Subject: Propaganda , World War II 1940-1945 , Laborers/Workers
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: XX1990.2977.JPG
- Tags: War and Political Propaganda~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Ink on paper offset color lithograph depicting a gloved hand using wrench to tighten nut, which is actually first "O" of the word PRODUCTION; inscription at top and bottom.