El Nuevo Orden…del Eje [The New Order…of the Axis Powers]
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : El Nuevo Orden…del Eje [The New Order…of the Axis Powers]
- Artist: Edward McKnight Kauffer Designer Coordinator of the Office of Inter-American Affairs Publisher
- Accession: TD1989.184.13
- Country: United States Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1941 1945
- Dimensions: Inches 39-3/4 28-1/2, Centimeters 101 72.4
- Collection: Object
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: War and Political Propaganda
- Subject: War/Military , Anti-Fascism , Anti-Nazism , Propaganda , World War II 1940-1945
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: TD1989.184.13.JPG
- Tags: War and Political Propaganda~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Ink on paper offset color lithograph depicting a repulsive composite "portrait" of the Axis powers during the Second World War; all set against an acid yellow/green background.