George Washington Bridge with B.
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : George Washington Bridge with B.
- Artist: Howard Norton Cook Artist George C. Miller Printer
- Accession: 86.4.75
- Country: United States New York New York
- Date: 1932
- Dimensions: Inches 17 12 Dimensions, sheet Inches 13-11/16 9-11/16 Dimensions, image, Centimeters 43.2 30.5 Dimensions, sheet Centimeters 34.8 24.6 Dimensions, image
- Collection: Object
- Category: Prints, Drawings, and Photographs
- Subject: Bridges , Figurative
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: 86.4.75.JPG
- Tags: Prints, Drawings, and Photographs
Description: Ink on paper lithographic print depicting the artist's wife, Barbara Latham, standing at one end of the George Washington Bridge; actual edition of 50, although an edition of 75 was planned by the artist; the official stone for this was made in 1931, even though this print was not made until 1932.