I'll Carry Mine Too!
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : I'll Carry Mine Too!
- Artist: Serra Designer US Office of War Information, Washington, DC Publisher US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC Printer
- Accession: 2007.12.37
- Country: United States Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1943
- Dimensions: Inches 27-7/8 22-1/8, Centimeters 70.8 56.2
- Collection: Object
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: War and Political Propaganda
- Subject: World War II 1940-1945 , Propaganda , Nationalism
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, Gift of Leonard A. Lauder
- URL: 2007.12.37.JPG
- Tags: War and Political Propaganda~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Ink on paper offset color lithograph depicting a woman wearing a green jacket and hat carrying a bag of groceries in one hand and parcels under her other arm superimposed over an image of marching soldiers in black and white located in the background.