Lower Manhattan (study for a mural)
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Lower Manhattan (study for a mural)
- Artist: Louis Lozowick Artist
- Accession: TD1991.139.2
- Country: United States
- Date: 1936
- Dimensions: Inches 20 16 Dimensions, matted Inches 18 11-3/8 Dimensions, sheet?, Centimeters 50.8 40.6 Dimensions, matted Centimeters 45.7 28.9 Dimensions, sheet?
- Collection: Object
- Category: Prints, Drawings, and Photographs
- Collection Theme: Travel, Transportation, and Tourism
- Subject: Ocean Travel , Ports/Harbors , Cityscape , Skyscraper , Urbanism
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: TD1991.139.2.JPG
- Tags: Travel, Transportation, and Tourism~Prints, Drawings, and Photographs
Description: Black and white ink on paper lithographic print depicting ships entering Manhattan harbor with cityscape of skyscrapers in the background; unnumbered print in an edition of 10.