R.M.S. "Queen Mary": "a noble tribute to the imagination of man."
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : R.M.S. "Queen Mary": "a noble tribute to the imagination of man."
- Artist: Young, Lady Hilton. | Gilbert, Walter. | Gilber, Donald. | Woodford, James. | Copnall, Bainbridge. | Skeaping, John. | Baillie, Charles Cameron. | Richter, H. Davis (partial illustration.) | Stanton, rebel (nickelrelief.) | Cunard White Star Line | Cunard White Star (publisher)
- Accession: TD1990.278.1
- Collection: Library
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: Travel, Transportation, and Tourism
- Subject: Mary, Queen Consort of George V , 1887- | George V, King of England , 1865-1936 | Cunard White Star Line. | R.M.S. Queen Mary (Steamship) | Mauretania (Steamship) | Steamboat lines , Specimens | Steamboat lines , Great Britain , Advertisements , Specimens | Kings and rulers | Kings and rulers , Great Britain | Ocean liners , In art , Specimens | Ocean liners , In art , Advertisements , Specimens | Ocean liners , Decoration | Ocean liners , Decoration , Great Britain | Passenger ships , Specimens | Passenger ships , Great Britain , Advertisements , Specimens | Ocean travel , Passenger accommodations , Specimens | Ocean travel , 20th century , Passenger accommodations , Advertisements , Specimens
- URL: http://libimages.wolfsonian.org/TD1990.278.1.000.jpg
- Tags: ~Travel, Transportation, and Tourism~Interior Design~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Softcover edition, string-bound featuring faux snakeskin gold paper wrapper; title statement printed in brown ink on front cover; illustration of Queen Mary stamped on cover; includes photographs of artistic works featured within the Queen Mary ship. | English.