CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Stacking chair
- Artist: Unknown, Designer Société Industrielle des Meubles Multiples Manufacturer, frame Luterma Manufacturer, wood seat
- Accession: XX1990.752
- Country: France Lyon Wood seat manufactured in Estonia.
- Date: circa 1926 circa 1900, design date of wood seat
- Dimensions: Inches 33 16-3/4 18, Centimeters 83.8 42.5 45.7
- Collection: Object
- Category: Decorative Arts and Furniture
- Collection Theme: World's Fairs and Expositions
- Subject: World's Fairs and Expositions , Furniture/Furniture Design , Metal/Metal Design
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: XX1989.24, XX1990.751-7572.JPG
- Tags: Art Nouveau~World's Fairs and Expositions~Decorative Arts and Furniture
Description: Stacking metal chair with pressed wooden seat having griffin motif.