Study III for Whence & Whither?
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Study III for Whence & Whither?
- Artist: Cyril Edward Power Artist
- Accession: TD1994.18.3
- Country: Great Britain London
- Date: circa 1930
- Dimensions: Inches 22 15-7/8 Dimensions, matted Inches 15 9-3/4 Dimensions, sheet, Centimeters 55.9 40.3 Dimensions, matted Centimeters 38.1 24.8 Dimensions, sheet
- Collection: Object
- Category: Prints, Drawings, and Photographs
- Collection Theme: Modernism
- Subject: Machines , Urbanism , Figurative , Graphic Design
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: TD1994.18.3.JPG
- Tags: Industrial Design~Prints, Drawings, and Photographs~Modernism
Description: Crayon on paper tertiary study for a print depicting a futuristic view delineated in a repeated linear pattern of a mass of abstracted figures descending an escalator.