Wash Day. Rural Electrification Administration
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Wash Day. Rural Electrification Administration
- Artist: Lester Beall Designer Rural Electrification Administration Publisher
- Accession: TD1991.174.4
- Country: United States Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1937
- Dimensions: Inches 41 31-1/4 Dimensions, mounted Inches 39-3/4 30-1/4 Dimensions, sheet, Centimeters 104.1 79.4 Dimensions, mounted Centimeters 101.0 76.8 Dimensions, sheet
- Collection: Object
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: WPA and the New Deal
- Subject: Domestic , Technology , Great Depression , Health/Hygiene , New Deal , Electricity
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: TD1991.174.4.JPG
- Tags: Health, Hygiene, and Fitness~WPA and the New Deal~Industrial Design~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Ink on paper mounted on linen screenprint poster in yellow, blue and black; depicts image of five arrows on the right pointing towards the center where a white washing machine is superimposed against a house silhouetted in black.