Whence & Whither?
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Whence & Whither?
- Artist: Cyril Edward Power Artist
- Accession: 83.4.10
- Country: Great Britain London
- Date: circa 1932
- Dimensions: Inches 14-1/16 11-1/4 Dimensions, unframed Inches 21 17 1-3/4 Dimensions, framed, Centimeters 35.7 28.6 Dimenisons, unframed Centimeters 53.3 43.2 4.4 Dimensions, framed
- Collection: Object
- Category: Prints, Drawings, and Photographs
- Collection Theme: Modernism
- Subject: Figurative
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: 83.4.10.JPG
- Tags: Prints, Drawings, and Photographs~Modernism
Description: Ink on paper color linocut depicting a repeated pattern of people coming down an escalator, in stylized, futuristic manner; original linocut in colors hand-printed from the blocks on fine tissue paper; edition #26/50.