Work to Keep Free!
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Work to Keep Free!
- Artist: Unknown, Designer War Production Board, Washington, DC Publisher US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC Printer
- Accession: XX1990.3323
- Country: United States Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1943
- Dimensions: Inches 40 28-1/2 Dimensions, sheet Inches 35-5/16 26-9/16 Dimensions, image, Centimeters 101.6 72.4 Dimensions, sheet Centimeters 89.7 67.5 Dimensions, image
- Collection: Object
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: War and Political Propaganda
- Subject: Propaganda , Laborers/Workers , War/Military , World War II 1940-1945
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: XX1990.3323.JPG
- Tags: War and Political Propaganda~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Ink on paper offset color lithograph depicting a raised hand clenching a hammer; behind it the shadow of the Statue of Liberty's hand grasping a torch; text below.