"This World Cannot Exist Half Slave and Half Free": Fight for Freedom!
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : "This World Cannot Exist Half Slave and Half Free": Fight for Freedom!
- Artist: John Philip Falter Designer U.S. Government, Office of Facts and Figures Publisher U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C. Printer
- Accession: 1993.1.72
- Country: United States Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1942
- Dimensions: Inches 40 28-1/2, Centimeters 101.6 72.4
- Collection: Object
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: War and Political Propaganda
- Subject: Propaganda , Anti-Nazism , War/Military , Figurative , World War II 1940-1945 , Freedom and Art
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, Gift of The Ringling School of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- URL: 1993.1.72.JPG
- Tags: War and Political Propaganda~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Multi-colored ink on paper lithograph depicting two male figures, two children and a woman crouched against a brick wall; projected over the figures is the shadow of a uniformed male figure raising a whip to strike a figure on the ground with inscriptions in black on white located above and below image.