CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : There's a star spangled banner waving somewhere
- Artist: Roberts, Paul , 1915- | Darnell, Shelby. | Barbelle, Albert W. , 1888-1957 (illustrator.) | Britt, Elton , 1913- (singer.) | Miller, Bob , 1895-1955 | Bob Miller, Inc. (publisher)
- Accession: XC2002.09.11.7
- Collection: Library
- Subject: Patriotism , In music | Flags | Flags , United States , 1930-1960 | World War, 1939-1945 , Songs and music | Music, Popular (Songs, etc.) | Music, Popular (Songs, etc.) , United States | Patriotic music, American | Civilian
- URL: http://libimages.wolfsonian.org/XC2002.09.11.7_001.jpg
Description: by Paul Roberts and Shelby Darnell. | Includes advertisement for another song on back cover: Buddy boy / words by Esther van Sciver and Shelby Darnell ; music by Bob Miller. | March for voice and piano, with chords for guitar. | Advertisement for war bonds and stamps on lower left corner of front cover. | English.