CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Auditorium, Jamestown Exposition, 1907
- Artist: Luca, Francis (donor.) | The Jamestown Amusement & Vending Co., Inc. (publisher)
- Accession: XC2006.04.30.17
- Collection: Library
- Subject: On postage stampsSmith, John , 1580-1631 | Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition (1907 : Jamestown and Norfolk, Va.) | Exhibitions | Exhibitions , United States , Virginia , 20th century | Exhibitions | Exhibitions , United States , Virginia , 1900-1910 | Exhibition buildings | Exhibition buildings , United States , Virginia , 1900-1910 | Pavilions | Pavilions , United States , Virginia , 1900-1910 | Neoclassicism (Architecture) , Pictorial works | Neoclassicism (Architecture) , United States , Virginia , 20th century , Pictorial works | Fountains | Fountains , 1900-1910 | Flowers | Flowers , 1900-1910
- URL: http://libimages.wolfsonian.org/XC2006.04.30.17.jpg
Description: Title from recto. | "1607--Jamestown Exposition--1907 : official souvenir"--verso. | Official seal of the exposition printed on top left-hand corner of postcard verso. | "Published by the concessionaire, The Jamestown Amusement & Vending Co., Inc., Norfolk, Va."--verso. | "No. 104. Auditorium, Jamestown Exposition, 1907. Has an enormous seating capacity, and is used for conventions, receptions, lectures, etc., etc., and for musical events of which this Exposition is making an especial feature, and contains the mammoth and remarkable pipe organ pronounced to be the largest and finest in existence."--verso. | 1 postcard, (traveled, with a postage stamp with Capt. John Smith's likeness postmarked Norfolk, Va., Jun. 11, 1907, with a color image of the Auditorium at the Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition, 1907. | English.