CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Jamestown Exposition, 1907
- Artist: Luca, Francis (donor.) | A.C. Bosselman & Co. (publisher)
- Accession: XC2006.04.30.4
- Collection: Library
- Subject: Pictorial worksPocahontas , 1597-1617 | Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition (1907 : Jamestown and Norfolk, Va.) | Exhibitions | Exhibitions , United States , Virginia , 20th century | Exhibitions | Exhibitions , United States , Virginia , 1900-1910 | Indians of North America | Indians of North America , 1900-1910 | Battleships, American | Battleships, American , 1900-1910 | Warships, American | Warships, American , 1900-1910 | Pictorial works
- URL: http://libimages.wolfsonian.org/XC2006.04.30.4.jpg
Description: "Made in Germany."--verso. | Title from recto. | "Spiegel, N.Y."--recto. | "Made in Germany."--verso. | 1 postcard, untraveled, with a color image of an aerial view of the Jamestown Ter-Centennial Exposition grounds and illustrations of a Powhatan Indian , Pocahontas interceding for Capt. John Smith, and the old church. | English.