CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Macfadden's encyclopedia of physical culture: a work of reference, providing complete instructions for the cure of all diseases through physcultopathy, with general information on natural methods of health-building and a description of the anatomy and physiology of the human body
- Artist: Macfadden, Bernarr Adolphus , 1868-1955 | Young, Robert J. (donor.) | Macfadden Publications, Inc. (publisher)
- Accession: XC2000.81.29.1
- Collection: Library
- Subject: Health | Health , Encyclopedias | Hygiene | Hygiene , Encyclopedias | Physical education and training | Diet | Nutrition | Therapeutics, Physiological | Anatomy | Body, Human | Body, Human , United States , Encyclopedias | GV 341 .M18 1928
- URL: http://libimages.wolfsonian.org/XC2000.81.29.1.05.jpg
Description: Vol. I: "Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body and to the Relation of Diet to Health"; Vol. II: "Relation of Exercises and Physical Training to Health and to the Cultivation of Physical Beauty"; Vol. III: "rational methods of Treatment of Physical Disorders"; Vol. IV: "Causes, Effects and Treatment of diseases alphabetically listed therein"; Vol. V: "Sex Hygiene, Parenthood and Child Training." | by Bernarr Macfadden ; assisted by specialists in the application of natural methods of healing. | Paged continuously. | English. | FIU Green Library Display: Defying Convention: From pop-up books to interactive ephemera: selections from FIU Special Collections and the Wolfsonian-FIU ; July 10, 2008 - August 13, 2008.