CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : California: a guide to the golden state
- Artist: Federal Writers� Project of the Works Progress Administration of Northern California. | Federal Writers' Project | United States Works Progress Administration. | Hastings House (publisher)
- Accession: 83.2.2166 ; XC2010.09.7.24
- Collection: Library
- Subject: Automobile travel | Automobile travel , Guidebooks | Tourism | Tourism , United States , California | New Deal, 1933-1939 | Description and travel , vGuidebooks | F 866 .F36
- URL: http://libimages.wolfsonian.org/83.2.2166.062d.jpg
Description: compiled and written by the Federal Writers' Project of the Works Progress Administration for the State of California ; sponsored by Mabel R. Gillis, California State Librarian. | "Tour key map" on lining-paper. | The plates are in eight groups, each preceded by half-title not included in paging. | "First published in May 1939"--t.p. verso. | Includes bibliographical references (p. 694-698) and index (p. 699-713) | English. | The Christopher DeNoon Collection for the Study of New Deal Culture.