CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Shooting Cuban prisoners in Moro [sic] Castle, Havana, Cuba. A scene of common occurance during the revolution 1895-98. This place is visited by all tourists
- Artist: Levi, Vicki Gold (donor.) | H.H. Stratton (publisher)
- Accession: XC2002.11.4.95
- Collection: Library
- Subject: Castillo del Morro (Havana, Cuba) | Tourism | Tourism , Cuba , Havana , 20th century | Tourist trade | Tourist trade , Cuba , Havana , 20th century | Prisoners, Political | Prisoners, Political , Cuba
- URL: http://libimages.wolfsonian.org/XC2002.11.4.95.jpg
Description: "Place the stamp here ONE CENT for United States and Island Possessions Cuba, Canada, and Mexico. TWO CENTS for foreign." -- right verso. | English.