CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : State's Exhibit Palace, Jamestown Exposition, 1907
- Artist: Luca, Francis (donor.) | The Jamestown Amusement & Vending Co., Inc. (publisher)
- Accession: XC2006.04.30.15
- Collection: Library
- Subject: On postage stampsSmith, John , 1580-1631 | Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition (1907 : Jamestown and Norfolk, Va.) | Exhibitions | Exhibitions , United States , Virginia , 20th century | Exhibitions | Exhibitions , United States , Virginia , 1900-1910 | Exhibition buildings | Exhibition buildings , United States , Virginia , 1900-1910 | Pavilions | Pavilions , United States , Virginia , 1900-1910 | Neoclassicism (Architecture) , Pictorial works | Neoclassicism (Architecture) , United States , Virginia , 20th century , Pictorial works
- URL: http://libimages.wolfsonian.org/XC2006.04.30.15.jpg
Description: Title from recto. | "1607--Jamestown Exposition--1907 : official souvenir"--verso. | Official seal of the exposition printed on top left-hand corner of postcard verso. | "Published by the concessionaire, The Jamestown Amusement & Vending Co., Inc., Norfolk, Va."--verso. | "No. 106. State's Exhibits Palace, Jamestown Exposition, 1907. Devoted to agricultural, horticultural, forestry, fish and game exhibits of the states participating, firms and individuals appertaining thereto. Area, 116,000 square feet."--verso. | 1 postcard, (traveled, with a 1¢ postage stamp of Capt. John Smith's likeness postmarked Harriston, Va., 1907), with a color image of the State's Exhibit Palace at the Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition, 1907. | English.