CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Hotel "Isle of Cuba" Havana
- Artist: Levi, Vicki Gold (donor.) | Pearcy, John M. (travel agent.) | Isle of Cuba Hotel? (publisher)
- Accession: XC2002.11.4.213
- Collection: Library
- Subject: Isle of Cuba Hotel (Havana, Cuba) | Hotels, taverns, etc | Hotels, taverns, etc , Cuba , Havana | Tourism | Tourism , Cuba , Havana | Tourist trade | Tourist trade , Cuba , Havana
- URL: http://libimages.wolfsonian.org/XC2002.11.4.213_000.jpg
Description: "American House. Hotel Isle of Cuba, 45 Monte St. Corner of Prado, Havana, Cuba. Bath fre, [sic] reading rooms, large family parlor. Coonecting [sic] rooms, for families. Cable: Ravalle. Telephone 1295, Automatic A. 1362." -- left recto. | "Hotel Isle of Cuba. American Headquarters. European & American Plan. Its location is unsurpassed, as it faces the largest and most beautiful park in Havana, Colon park, which is twelve bloks [sic] square full of tropical plants. It is only one blok [sic] from Prado, the main promenade of the city, and is situated in front of "Villanueva," the principal station of the Cuban Central Railroad. Strect [sic] cars to all points of the city pass in front of the door. The only house in the city with all rooms fronting the street. Hotel interpreter will meet every arrival of seteamers [sic] and trains, and will assit [sic] passengers in every possible way. Guest traveling to and from the Isle of Pines will find the office of the Isle of Pines Co. in this Hotel. John M. Pearcy, Agent." -- verso. | English.