CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : No forced labor camps for American youth!
- Artist: Wolfson, Mitchell, Jr. (donor.) | American Student Union, New York, N.Y | American Student Union (publisher)
- Accession: XC2002.11.8.132
- Collection: Library
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: War and Political Propaganda
- Subject: Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) | United States. National Youth Administration. | Youth movements | Youth movements , United States , 20th century | Peace movements | Peace movements , United States , 20th century | Academic costume | Academic costume , Pictorial works | Militarism , Caricatures and cartoons | Militarism , United States , Caricatures and cartoons
- URL: http://libimages.wolfsonian.org/XC2002.11.8.132.000.jpg
- Tags: ~War and Political Propaganda~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Title from cover. | "This little pamphlet is published by the American Student Union as a warning to undergraduates to act quickly in defense of democratic education and peace, lest the enemies of our liberties succeed in their plan to regiment youth and precipitate us again into foreign war. The facts it reveals are but a partial presentation, due to space limitations, of available information on the subject. The questions it asks are vital to the welfare of every student. The campaign it proposes to launch deserves the support of every American student."--p. 2. | English.