CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : P. & O. Turbine Passenger Steamship "Florida" ; passenger capacity 780, speed 19 knots per hour, 387 feet long, 56 feet wide
- Artist: Levi, Vicki Gold (donor.) | P. & O. Steamship Company (publisher)
- Accession: XC2002.11.4.22
- Collection: Library
- Subject: Florida (Steamship) | Steamboat lines | Steamboat lines , United States , Florida | Steamboats , In art
- URL: http://libimages.wolfsonian.org/XC2002.11.4.22_000.jpg
Description: "The P. & O. is the Shortest, Most Dependable and Most Popular Route To and From Cuba. GENERAL OFFICES: JACKSONVILLE, FLA." -- verso. | "Sailed Monday Eve. March 15, 1937." -- inscribed anonymously on verso in blue ink. | English.