CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Quaker Oats dry room
- Artist: Jones, Hugh Bolton , 1848-1927 (artist.) | Jones, Francis Coates , 1857-1932 (artist.) | American Cereal Company | Quaker Oats Company | Armstrong & Co (lithographers.) | The American Cereal Co. (publisher)
- Accession: 220.127.116.11
- Collection: Library
- Subject: World's Columbian Exposition (1893 : Chicago, Ill.) | Oats industry | Oats industry , United States | Paintings , Reproductions | Paintings , Reproductions , 1890-1900 | Food , Drying , Equipment and supplies | Food , Drying , Equipment and supplies , Pictorial works | Food drying | Food drying , United States , 1890-1900 | Food processing | Food processing , United States , 1890-1900
- URL: http://libimages.wolfsonian.org/18.104.22.168.000.jpg
Description: Illustration of men working in an industrial food drying plant with large brick vats reproduced from a painting by Hugh Bolton Jones (American, 1848-1927) and Francis Coates Jones (American, 1857-1932). | English.