CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : United Nations Fight for Freedom
- Artist: Broder Designer US Office of War Information, Washington, DC Publisher US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC Printer
- Accession: 1993.1.88
- Country: United States Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1942
- Dimensions: Inches 40 28-1/2, Centimeters 101.6 72.4
- Collection: Object
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: War and Political Propaganda
- Subject: Propaganda , Nationalism , World War II 1940-1945 , Freedom and Art
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, Gift of The Ringling School of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- URL: 1993.1.88.JPG
- Tags: War and Political Propaganda~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Multi-colored offset color lithograph with black background promoting patriotism; four vertical rows of flags representing the allied nations with a caption in white identifying each; at upper to lower left is a white cross-hatched image of the head and raised right arm of the Statue of Liberty.