CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : If You Tell Where He's Going He May Never Get There!
- Artist: John Philip Falter Designer US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC Printer US Office of War Information, Washington, DC Other relation
- Accession: 1993.1.101
- Country: United States Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1943
- Dimensions: Inches 40-1/8 28-1/2, Centimeters 101.9 72.4
- Collection: Object
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: War and Political Propaganda
- Subject: Propaganda , War/Military , World War II 1940-1945 , Loose Lips
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, Gift of The Ringling School of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- URL: 1993.1.101.JPG
- Tags: War and Political Propaganda~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Multi-colored ink on paper lithograph promoting the need for concealment of war related information during World War II; depiction of a sailor with large bundle on his left shoulder; inscription at bottom.