CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Wall ornament based on Hopi Kachina doll for the dining car of the Santa Fe Railroad's passenger train, "The Super Chief"
- Artist: Paul Cret Designer John Haberson Designer Santa Fe Railroad Other relation
- Accession: TD1994.19.2
- Country: United States Santa Fe New Mexico
- Date: circa 1940
- Dimensions: Inches 28 21-3/8 1-7/8, Centimeters 71.1 54.3 4.8
- Collection: Object
- Category: Decorative Arts and Furniture
- Collection Theme: Travel, Transportation, and Tourism
- Subject: Native American , Railroads , Metal/Metal Design
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: TD1994.19.2.JPG
- Tags: Travel, Transportation, and Tourism~Decorative Arts and Furniture
Description: Wall ornament from Santa Fe Railroad dining car resembling a Hopi Indian kachina doll; pale blue, maroon and tan painted cast aluminum openwork ornament depicting possibly the Hopi Indian Spirit "Rain"; metal wire and hardware on reverse for mounting.