CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : This Is Nazi Brutality
- Artist: Ben Shahn Designer US Office of War Information, Washington, DC Publisher US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC Printer
- Accession: 86.4.19
- Country: United States Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1942
- Dimensions: Inches 37-15/16 28-15/16, Centimeters 96.3 71.9
- Collection: Object
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: War and Political Propaganda
- Subject: Anti-Nazism , War/Military , Death , World War II 1940-1945 , Propaganda
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: 86.4.19.JPG
- Tags: War and Political Propaganda~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Multicolor ink on paper photo-offset color lithograph promoting anti-Nazi sentiment; image depicts a hooded male figure, chained to a massive wall of red brick; in the foreground is an inscription in ticker tape format; OWI poster No. 11.