CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Study II for Whence and Whither?
- Artist: Cyril Edward Power Artist
- Accession: TD1994.18.2
- Country: Great Britain London
- Date: circa 1930
- Dimensions: Inches 22 16 Dimensions, matted Inches 14-7/8 9-7/8 Dimensions, sheet, Centimeters 55.9 40.6 Dimensions, matted Centimeters 37.8 25.1 Dimensions, sheet
- Collection: Object
- Category: Prints, Drawings, and Photographs
- Collection Theme: Modernism
- Subject: Machines , Urbanism , Figurative , Graphic Design
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: TD1994.18.2.JPG
- Tags: Industrial Design~Prints, Drawings, and Photographs~Modernism
Description: Ink and graphite on paper secondary study for a print depicting futuristic view delineated in a repeated linear pattern of abstracted figures descending an escalator.