CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : This is Nazi Brutality
- Artist: Ben Shahn Designer US Office of War Information, Washington, DC Publisher US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC Printer
- Accession: XX1990.2892
- Country: United States Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1942
- Dimensions: Inches 38-1/4 28-1/2, Centimeters 97.0 72.4
- Collection: Object
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: War and Political Propaganda
- Subject: Death , War/Military , Anti-Nazism , World War II 1940-1945 , Propaganda
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: XX1990.2892.JPG
- Tags: War and Political Propaganda~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Ink on paper photo offset lithograph promoting anti-Nazi sentiment; poster depicts a hooded male figure chained to a massive wall of red brick; in the foreground is an inscription in ticker tape format.