CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Ours...to Fight for Freedom from Fear
- Artist: Norman Rockwell Designer US Office of War Information, Washington, DC Publisher US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC Printer
- Accession: 2007.12.14
- Country: United States Washington, D.C.
- Date: 1943
- Dimensions: Inches 28-1/8 20-1/4, Centimeters 71.4 51.4
- Collection: Object
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: War and Political Propaganda
- Subject: World War II 1940-1945 , Propaganda , Nationalism , Freedom and Art
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, Gift of Leonard A. Lauder
- URL: 2007.12.14.JPG
- Tags: War and Political Propaganda~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Ink on paper offset color lithograph from the "Four Freedoms" series encouraging families to fight for "freedom from fear" by supporting the war effort during World War II; image depicts a bedroom scene with a mother and father tucking two small boys into bed.