CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Reclining Couch, model no. 2
- Artist: August Thonet Designer, attributed Gebrüder Thonet Manufacturer
- Accession: 1994.6.1
- Country: Austria Vienna
- Date: circa 1888
- Dimensions: Inches 39-1/2 20-1/2 64-1/2, Centimeters 100.3 52.1 163.8
- Collection: Object
- Category: Decorative Arts and Furniture
- Subject: Furniture/Furniture Design
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, Gift of Roberto Schezen, Miami, Florida.
- URL: 1994.6.1.JPG
- Tags: Decorative Arts and Furniture
Description: Beech wood chaise longue with adjustable back and wicker upholstery; turned bentwood with curvilinear accents at arm rest, seat and side rails, front and back legs; original wicker upholstery.