CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Abstract design on grid
- Artist: Jaap (Jacobus Wilhelmus) Gidding Artist
- Accession: 86.5.119
- Country: Netherlands Rotterdam
- Date: circa 1923
- Dimensions: Inches 12 9-1/4, Centimeters 30.5 23.5
- Collection: Object
- Category: Prints, Drawings, and Photographs
- Collection Theme: Modernism
- Subject: Decoration
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection.
- URL: 86.5.119.JPG
- Tags: Prints, Drawings, and Photographs~Art Deco~Modernism
Description: Watercolor, gouache, graphite on paper design drawing illustrating a colorful abstracted form at center superimposed on a graphite grid with a ruler margins at sides, top and bottom.