CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Title : Will You Sign?
- Artist: Works Progress Administration, Maine Produced for
- Accession: TD1989.90.17
- Country: United States Maine
- Date: circa 1935
- Dimensions: Inches 21-7/8 16-7/8, Centimeters 55.6 42.9
- Collection: Object
- Category: Posters and Printed Ephemera
- Collection Theme: Travel, Transportation, and Tourism
- Subject: WPA/Federal Arts Project , Safety , Automobiles , New Deal
- Credit Line: The Wolfsonian–Florida International University, Miami Beach, Florida, The Mitchell Wolfson, Jr. Collection
- URL: TD1989.90.17.JPG
- Tags: WPA and the New Deal~Travel, Transportation, and Tourism~Posters and Printed Ephemera
Description: Ink on paper screenprint poster depicting a skeleton holding up a yellow list listing the month's highway fatalities.