Image 2: 

Schultze & Weaver, the New York City architecture firm, was founded in 1921 by Leonard Schultze and S. Fullerton Weaver, who were joined in 1926 by chief designer Lloyd Morgan. The firm is best known for the many luxury hotels it designed during its first decade, such as the Los Angeles Biltmore and the Waldorf-Astoria; it remained active under a succession of names (Leonard Schultze & Associates; Lloyd Morgan and Eugene Meroni; and Lloyd Morgan, Architect) into the 1960s. The Wolfsonian’s Schultze & Weaver collection includes thousands of design drawings, more than a hundred renderings, as well as photographs, documents, and other items. This collection has not yet been thoroughly archived, so scholars’ access to certain materials may be limited.