Become a Member
At The Wolfsonian, members are asked to cast aside traditional museum formalities—to think freely, ask questions, and break the rules of engagement. Explore the museum’s vast collection and quirky exhibitions in unexpected ways—sign up for a Takeover Tour to discover the personal favorites of a professional from outside the museum, make art during our adults-only Craft + Craft workshops, or participate in one of our Makers Mixer events. Join us in shaping the future of this smart, affable, worldly, inquisitive, and (most of all) welcoming museum.
Membership Categories and Benefits
$50 ($50 is tax-deductible)
- Membership benefits for one person
- Unlimited free admission for one year
- Invitations to members-only previews, parties and special events
- Preferred seating, reservations and advance notification of programs
- 10% discount on all museum shop purchases
- Membership Appreciation Weekends (including 20% discount in museum shop)
- SEMC (Southeastern Museums) reciprocal membership program
- Five complimentary guest passes, with additional passes available upon request
$75 ($75 is tax-deductible): Includes all POPULAR benefits PLUS membership benefits for two people or family at the same residential address.
$125 ($85 is tax-deductible): Includes all DUAL/FAMILY benefits PLUS North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) membership benefits at over 900 museums in North America and invitations to upper-level members-only exclusive events.
$250 ($170 is tax-deductible): Includes all PROPAGANDIST benefits PLUS an invitation for two to The Wolfsonian’s Annual Art Basel VIP Party.
$500 ($375 is tax-deductible): Includes all DIPLOMAT benefits PLUS certificate for one Wolfsonian publication.
$1,000 ($700 is tax-deductible): Includes all ALLY benefits PLUS
- Private curator led tour for ten people
- Select passes for Miami Art Fair Week partners
$2,500 ($2,200 is tax-deductible): Includes all PATRIOT Benefits PLUS
- International and domestic travel opportunities: New York, Cuba, and Detroit (2016–2017)
- Two invitations to field trip(s) with founder Micky Wolfson, director Tim Rodgers, or the Advisory Board
- Access to Florida International University VIP experiences
$5000 ($3,940 is tax-deductible): Includes all FUTURIST benefits PLUS
- Complimentary admission for two guests to one 2016–2017 Wolfsonian VIP ticketed event
- Access for two guests to Wolfsonian field trips and Florida International University VIP experiences
Memberships to The Wolfsonian make great gifts! Purchase online or call 305.535.2648.